Celebrity Interviews: http://www.bluntreview.com Blunterettes , I lead a truly strange life as film reviewer and celebrity interviewer Emily Blunt of BluntReview.com...this is true. In the a.m. it's off to interview a celeb, and by the afternoon, I am dining off The 99 Cent Store products, in the evening - it's gowns and petit fours among the "elite." Oh, this double-life that's mine. You wanna know what I'm up to? Sure, here you go.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Girly Girlin' Up For Da Stars....

Okay, today I'm off to interview cast -n - crew of Shark Boy and Lava Girl - Robert Rodriguez's latest green-screen extravaganza for kids. I loved it...the mans such a creative genius.

So, I figure I'll bring the bring the "big" pocketbook (purse) as the swanky hotel I'm heading to has delightful toiletries...and I turn into a Film Noir dame pocketing the loot - see. I am, I confess, addicted to miniature smellie dohinkies for the bath. Small enough to explore, little enough to steal, and easy to trash if you hate them.

So, I head into the shower for my pretty-up stage and open the new sugar vanilla scrub. Okay, once again my girl gene and I have been scammed. I realized, for all my tough facade I am just a gurl. And a media snorting girly girl at that! I bought, for something like 10.00, sugar - SUGAR folks. HARD sugar. That kind they serve on sticks in fancy restaurants trying to be all French - ROCK CANDY swizzle shove into a fancy glass container with artful deign beckoning me. SUCKER.

I reach in and get a glob of rock and oil (now balancing the GLASS container so as not to have a scene from Psycho - accidently. Still, I precede. I rub (read: as if with sand paper) this pastry topping upon my leg. HA! Exfoliate...Exfoliate - ya sure 'cause it peels a layer of skin back towards the marrow! OUCH. Obviously, I didn't dare shave me legs...

But the painful accrument did smell quite nice - like cookies Christmas morn (literally). Then I threw on a bodywash of "Cotton Candy" - I am staying with the whole candy store theme today in honor of Shark Boy's kid stars ya know? I step out and my dog starts to sneeze in disgust. I have overdone the bakery body bath.

Now I must get dressed and pray wasps and bees leave me be en route to my car...I smell like a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory escapee, and a huge dollop of butterscotch. It's weird but kinda fun. Though the "sugar" scrub faux pas shall not be ventured into again. TRASHED it.

Gosh, I hope they have the verbena body wash at the hotel today...LOVE that stuff. And hey, if I'm schlepping over the hill to chat about their film - the least I should get is a nice self procured gift ensemble right?

New Contest up at BluntReview.com shortly get on our newsletter for heads up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. do you talk back to people??

12:16 PM

 
Anonymous ciara said...

are you going to make a sharkboy and lavagirl number cause if you are i would be glad to help cause i already have some ideahs oh and if you do use the same people execpt maby add me!!!!!!!!!!!

5:29 PM

 
Anonymous ciara said...

if i did come on tv would it be free? cause i'm kinda poor!!!!!! and i would die if i meet sharkboy!!!!1

5:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home